- All Purpose Honee: contains the extremely beneficial properties of beeswax. It's gentle enough for your most delicate areas, while also working to thoroughly remove unwanted hair. It also leaves the skin sleek, soft, and silky.
- Azulene Wax: is formulated with soothing Azulene Oil, renowned for its skin calming properties. This balanced, gentle aromatic blend is pleasing to the senses and perfect for normal skin types. For the removal of medium to coarse hair.
- Brazilian Body Hard Wax: meets the demand for thorough hair removal of the bikini area. Soybean and Olive Oils provide vitamin-rich emollients to smooth and moisturize the skin. This non-strip formula is designed for coarse, resistant hair, yet is gentle enough for use on sensitive and delicate areas.
- Creme Wax: because it melts at a lower temperature, it provides a more comfortable application, especially on sensitive skin! Titanium Dioxide acts as an anti-inflammatory and calms the skin. Recommended for use Cloth Strips.
- Facial Honee: developed specifically for use on facial areas, ideal for removing hair from the upper lip, chin, cheeks, eyebrows and hairline. For the removal of fine to coarse facial hair.
- Zinc Oxide Ultra Sensitive Wax: is a gentle crème-based wax designed for ultra sensitive skin. Formulated with Zinc Oxide, an excellent barrier and cushion for delicate skin, this wax will help protect and soothe the skin while removing fine to medium hair. Great for normal to oily skin types.
Warnings: Waxing should not be performed more than once every ten days on the same areas. It usually takes that long for hair to grow to a length of one-quarter inch, which is necessary for effective removal.
- Do not use wax on anyone who has phlebitis or diabetes, without the consent of a physician.
- Never apply wax to eyelids, the inside of the nose, or inside the ears.
- Do not permit client to scratch area. Scratching or intense rubbing will irritate the skin.
- Do not rub the strip more than one time. Excessive rubbing results in redness.
- Never apply wax to the nipples when removing hair from the breast area.
- Avoid using wax on clients who have a history of cysts or boils, and certainly never on clients with active herpes virus (cold sores).
- Do not use products containing acids prior to and after waxing service. These products may cause irritation or sensitivity to the waxed area.
- Do not wax over areas that have dermal fillers.