The instantly recognizable silhouette and cobalt blue color are versatile enough to graciously standout, or subtly fit in. All in all, a class act. Bring on all the good vibes with the simple yet sophisticated Blue Signature Jar. This candle provides long-lasting fragrance in any space that lasts. The blue jar with a silver cap ensures pop of color and a punch of fragrance anywhere you place it.
How to use:
1. Always allow your candle to completely liquefy across the top before blowing it out to avoid tunneling. Think of it this way – candles have a memory. Wherever it stops burning the first time, it will continue to stop there every time you burn it causing it to tunnel if it has not liquefied all the way across.
2. Always keep your wick trimmed to ¼” and remember to trim your wick before the first burn, too.
3. Don’t drop debris, like matches or wick trimmings, into the wax.
4. Don’t place your burning candle on sensitive or uneven surfaces.
5. Discontinue burning your candle when about ½” of wax remains. Don’t fret. It’s normal and necessary to have a little wax leftover so that you don’t expose the bottom of the wick.