Moroccanoil Color Depositing Mask is a temporary color with the treatment benefits of a deep conditioning mask.
Available in a range of curated shades, this easy-to-use mask makes it possible to experiment with fashion shades, enhance vibrancy and dimension or extend color between salon visits. It also contains nourishing ingredients including an amino acid blend, apricot kernel oil and reparative ArganID technology for hair that looks and feels healthier. Color Depositing Mask packaging is made from 50% post-consumer recycled material, which helps to reduce carbon footprint by consuming less energy.
- Color Benefits: enhances tones; refreshes existing hair color; customizes hair color; temporary results.
- Care Benefits: deep conditions; instantly increases softness; helps restore hair health; imparts radiant shine.
Aquamarine is a cool blue tone for use on light blonde to medium blonde hair. Because of its exceptional vibrancy, it may last longer than other shades in the collection.
- Bordeaux is a deep crimson brown for use on light brown to dark brown hair.
- Champagne is a warm, golden blonde for use on light blonde to medium blonde hair.
- Cocoa is a rich medium brown for use on light brown to dark brown hair.
Copper is an intense copper tone for medium blonde to medium brown hair.
- Hibiscus is a brilliant, floral pink tone for use on light blonde to medium blonde hair. Because of its exceptional vibrancy, it may last longer than other shades in the collection.
- Lilac is a soft pastel purple for light blonde to medium blonde hair. Because of its exceptional vibrancy, it may last longer than other shades in the collection.
- Platinum is a cool, icy blonde for use on light blonde to medium blonde hair.
Rose Gold is a soft pink with warm, golden undertones for use on light blonde to medium blonde hair.
Individual results will vary and depend on the starting condition and shade of hair.
Please note that this product is not formulated to color greys.
How to use: Before committing to a full head of color, Moroccanoil recommends conducting a strand test first to assess the level of color deposition. Start by choosing a small piece of hair to test, ideally one that’s mostly hidden when your hair is styled normally. Section off the strand and tie the rest out of the way. Apply Color Depositing Mask on the strand and leave on 2–3 minutes. Rinse. If the color is too subtle, try a second strand and leave on for longer.
Start with clean, towel-dried hair.
Section hair and apply a generous amount. Distribute evenly using a wide-tooth comb.
Leave on for 5–7 minutes, depending on desired intensity.
Rinse thoroughly. Style as usual.
Tip: For a pastel effect, mix ¼ part Color Depositing Mask with ¾ parts Moroccanoil Weightless Hydrating Mask to soften the color result.
Note: Color Depositing Masks add temporary color that is designed to fade out gradually over time. The lighter the hair, the more vibrant and long-lasting the shade. Color results and longevity also depend on hair porosity.
- ArganID: positively charged micro-particles are attracted to the negatively charged hair fiber, infusing argan oil into the cortex while simultaneously helping to repair and seal the hair.
- Amino Acid Blend: offers color protection and repair benefits to strengthen the hair structure, improving color retention and shine while detangling.
- Apricot Kernel Oil: a high concentration of oleic acid, linoleic acid and Vitamin E helps to soften and improve hydration of the hair and scalp.