Amika - Glass Action Universal ElixirRegular price $28.49 Sale price $19.94 Save $8.55
A nutrient-rich hair oil formulated to condition and restore shine while banishing frizz.
All hair is welcome! Made especially for those in need of an extra dose of silky, smooth shine.
Take (glass) action on your hair. This nutrient-rich hair oil is a product of many talents - treating, styling, + finishing hair to name a few.
The elixir smooths + reduces frizz, plus, it's a great partner-in-crime to other styling products for added conditioning benefits.
Fun fact: Glass Action Hair Oil has one of the highest concentrations of amika's signature ingredient, Sea Buckthorn.
- Wheat Germ Oil: Rich in vitamin A, vitamin D, B vitamins, antioxidants, and fatty acids, which can help soften and smooth.
- Sea Buckthorn: One of the most potent natural ingredients on the planet, this "superfruit" is one of the few known plant sources of the fatty-acid Omega 7 typically found in fish oil. Omega 7 promotes elasticity and provides superior hydration making it the ultimate holy grail ingredient for hair and scalp.
- Jojoba Seed Oil: Contains many essential fatty acids, powerful antioxidants and vitamins. Naturally rich in Vitamins A, D and E.
CRUELTY FREE | COLOR SAFE | GLUTEN FREE | MINERAL OIL FREE | PARABEN FREE | SULFATE FREE | VEGAN
Hair type: All Hair Types
How to use:
- For Prepping: Distribute a few drops throughout clean, damp hair. style as usual. cocktail with other styling products to add conditioning benefits.
- For Finishing: To control fizz and protect styles, lightly distribute a few drops throughout hair, focusing on the ends. great to tame flyaways.
- Pro Tip: Add a pump or two to your favorite amika conditioner for extra conditioning benefits.
Ingredients: Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn/Argousier) Seed Oil, Fragrance/Parfum, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Panthenol, Water/Eau/Aqua, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Citronellol