Joico - K-Pak Color Therapy Luster Lock Glossing OilRegular price $24.49
Joico's K-PAK Color Therapy Luster Lock Glossing Oil helps strengthen strands, boost color vibrancy, tame frizz, and gloss over dullness.Key benefits:
- Maintains over 82% of hair color for up to 8 weeks
- Repairs & strengthens damaged hair
- Instantly 9X stronger hair
- Twice the shine
- Doubles your color vibrancy
- Preserves over 85% of hair color
- 150% more shine
- 2X stronger hair
- Protects hair against pollutants
- Instant softness and smoothness
Hair type: All Hair Types
How to use: Apply 1-2 pumps to dry or damp hair. Style as usual.
- AFRICAN MANKETTI OIL: A rich source of Vitamin E, nature's well-known environmental protection against fading.
- KERATIN: A protective protein found naturally in hair, actively seeks out damage and helps repair hair by replacing lost proteins. The result? Stronger, healthier-looking locks.
- ARGAN OIL: A powerhouse of Vitamin E, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids that help deeply hydrate and nourish hair.
- SMART RELEASE TECHNOLOGY: Their one-of-a-kind liposome delivery system packs a punch by continuously releasing Rosehip Oil, Arginine, and Keratin to help repair, strengthen, and protect hair from the cumulative effects of daily styling.
Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin PG-Propyl Methylsilanediol, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Phosphatidylcholine, Schinziophyton Rautanenii Kernel Oil, Aleurites Moluccanus Seed Oil, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycolipids, Water/Aqua/Eau, Hydrogenated Castor Oil/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Arginine HCl, Glycerin, Thioctic Acid, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Polyquaternium-55, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Fragrance/Parfum.