Redken - Acidic Bonding Concentrate ConditionerRegular price $29.99
Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate Conditioner is sulfate-free for all types of damaged hair looking to strengthen hair, reinforce weakened bonds, and lessen breakage.
- Provides ultimate strength repair, intense conditioning and color fade protection
- Concentrated bonding care complex reinforces weakened bonds within your hair to improve hair strength and resiliency
- pH-balancing formula has an acidic pH to defend against the negative effects of hair coloring, styling tools, and even water, which has a pH of 7, to balance hair's pH back into a healthy range of 4.5-5.5
- For all hair types and textures
- Fresh citrus and floral fragrance has top notes of orange, bergamot, marine, middle notes of freesia, peach and rose, and bottom notes of cedarwood, sandalwood and amber
- 56% less breakage
- 82% less visible split ends
- 11x smoother hair
- pH balancing
Hair type: Colored Hair, Damaged Hair, Highlighted Hair, Over-Processed Hair
How to use: After shampooing, apply a dime-sized amount of Acidic Bonding Concentrate Conditioner to wet hair. Increase amount based on hair type. Rinse. Follow with Acidic Bonding Leave-In Treatment.
- Citric Acid, an alpha hydroxy acid, which helps reinforce weakened bonds
Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Bis-Cetearyl Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Citric Acid, Isopropyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Candelilla Cera/Candelilla Wax/Cire De Candelilla, Isopropyl Myristate, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Limonene, Coco-Betaine, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Dilauryl Thiodipropionate, Trideceth-10, Sodium Chloride, Linalool, PEG-100 Stearate, Citronellol, Steareth-6, Trideceth-3, Acetic Acid, Trisodium HEDTA.