Face masks are an undeniably satisfying part of the spa visit, as there's nothing quite like the feeling of pampering yourself and giving your skin some much needed. Since we’ve been spending so much time at home, why not take advantage of it to take care of our wellness and our skin? And of course, let’s start with the face because that’s what's appearing first on your social media and Zoom meetings, right? Spoiling yourself with a face mask can be relaxing and can bring a lot of skincare benefits. You can take pleasure in some of the best face masks without stepping foot outside your door. So keep reading for tips and a list of amazing products.
Face masks can benefit your skin in many ways: they can clean pores, tighten the skin, remove blackheads and can even be good for acne. There are different options for different types of skin like oily skin or sensitive skin. So we gathered here some of the best facial masks for your skin needs and the best part is that you can shop them all online here at New Company Beauty in just a few clicks and with quick delivery!
These Body Drench highly nourishing and soothing white spunlace facial sheet masks are targeted specifically for certain skincare concerns like dehydrated, irritated, dull, and dry skin. K-Beauty products have captivated the mainstream and achieved cult-like status for skin care that focuses on glowing, luminous skin:
- Chill Out With Hemp: Infused with hemp seed oil to calm and soothe irritated skin that needs to learn to chill out.
- #Staywoke: refines and smooths skin’s texture. Infused with caffeine, an antioxidant rich to help reduce skin irritation.
- Vegas Fix: provides radiance to dull skin. Infused with coconut water, helps replenish skin imbalances; and infused with avocado to nourish and moisturize dry skin.
Peter Thomas Roth also has amazing masks for different benefits and skin types:
- Cucumber Gel Mask: is an ultra-gentle gel that helps soothe, hydrate and detoxify the look of dry, irritated skin with botanical extracts of Cucumber, Papaya, Chamomile, Pineapple, Sugar Maple, Sugarcane, Orange, Lemon, Bilberry and Aloe Vera. Excellent for helping to calm and soothe the skin's appearance after sun exposure, peels, waxing, facials and extractions.
- Pumpkin Enzyme Mask: this powerful, triple-action manual, chemical and enzymatic exfoliating treatment addresses a dull, aging, and congested complexion in three ways: exfoliates with Pumpkin Enzyme, reveals with Alpha Hydroxy Acid and polishes with Aluminum Oxide Crystals. Helps even the appearance of skin tone, smooth the look of fine lines and wrinkles and clarify to reveal skin that looks smoother, younger, radiant and revitalized.
Irish Moor Mud Mask: is a purifying, decongesting and hydrating mask with odorless Irish Moor Mud that helps to draw out dirt, oil and grime as it infuses skin with moisture, vitamins, essential minerals and potent antioxidant benefits. With the highest level of organic content in the world, 9,000 year-old black Moor Mud is harvested by hand from the Irish countryside and combined with Hijiki Seaweed, Volcanic Ash and Activated Charcoal for powerful cleansing while helping to minimize the appearance of pore size, fine lines and wrinkles. Your skin is left looking pure, fresh, hydrated and radiant.
No matter your concern, you can find a face mask designed to improve your complexion. Simply assess your skin type, choose one of the recommended face masks, and start enjoying its benefits. Share this with your friends and follow us on Instagram for more tips for your beauty ritual!