Capri Blue is built on the stylish back of the famous volcano candle! With its familiar feel and cult following, Volcano is the perfect blend of citrus and sugar notes. Like the excitement and energy of a summer night rendezvous, this fragrance is simply unforgettable.
How to use:
1. Always allow your candle to completely liquefy across the top before blowing it out to avoid tunneling. Think of it this way – candles have a memory. Wherever it stops burning the first time, it will continue to stop there every time you burn it causing it to tunnel if it has not liquefied all the way across.
2. Always keep your wick trimmed to ¼” and remember to trim your wick before the first burn, too.
3. Don’t drop debris, like matches or wick trimmings, into the wax.
4. Don’t place your burning candle on sensitive or uneven surfaces.
5. Discontinue burning your candle when about ½” of wax remains. Don’t fret. It’s normal and necessary to have a little wax leftover so that you don’t expose the bottom of the wick.