All Purpose Golden Honee Wax BeadsRegular price $20.99 Sale price $16.79 Save $4.20
A gentle hard wax designed for full body and face waxing and infused with uplifting jasmine essential oil. Easy to measure, ultra-pliable and because you don't need strips, it's environmentally friendly. All purpose formula.
How to use:PREP & HEAT
1. Pour Wax Beads into empty wax can (fill as needed), place collar around wax can and into GiGi warmer for melting.
2. Set temperature to High for 30 minutes until wax has a thick/caramel-like consistency, then set the temperature to Medium – Low.
3. Test wax temperature on the inside of your wrist before waxing client.READY TO WAX!
1. Cleanse area to be epilated
2. Holding the applicator at a 45 degree angle, apply a thick layer of wax going against the direction of hair growth then smooth back over (if using near the eye area, instruct client to keep eyes closed).
3. Allow wax to cool on the skin for 10 to 15 seconds until it becomes soft and pliable.
4. Hold the skin taut and pull wax off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth.
5. Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin.AFTER WAX CARE
1. Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to soothe & condition the skin.
Ingredients: Glyceryl Rosinate, Rosin (Colophonium, Colophane), Beeswax (Cera Alba, Cire d'abeille), Ethylene/VA Copolymer Paraf_n, Lanolin, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Extract, Jasminum Of_cinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Limonene, Aminomethyl Propanol, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891)
Warnings: Waxing should not be performed more than once every ten days on the same areas. It usually takes that long for hair to grow to a length of one-quarter inch, which is necessary for effective removal.- Do not use wax on anyone who has phlebitis or diabetes, without the consent of a physician.
- Never apply wax to eyelids, the inside of the nose, or inside the ears.
- Do not permit client to scratch area. Scratching or intense rubbing will irritate the skin.
- Do not rub the strip more than one time. Excessive rubbing results in redness.
- Never apply wax to the nipples when removing hair from the breast area.
- Avoid using wax on clients who have a history of cysts or boils, and certainly never on clients with active herpes virus (cold sores).
- Do not use products containing acids prior to and after waxing service. These products may cause irritation or sensitivity to the waxed area.
- Do not wax over areas that have dermal fillers.