Nail Tek - Ridge Filler - Foundation #1Regular price $7.49
Nail Tek Foundation 1 fills unsightly ridges and nail damage while healing and strengthening the natural nail. This unique base coat is a special blend of strengtheners, conditioners, micro-fibers, and natural fillers that promotes polish adhesion. Foundation smooths uneven nail surfaces.
All nails are NOT created equal and different problems require different solutions. The Nail Tek Nail Program was developed to help you grow and keep healthy, strong, natural nails. This highly personalized system is designed to ensure your success. Each strengthener formulation provides effective nail therapy for specific nail conditions so whatever the condition of your nails, there is a formulation right for you.
Nail type: Normal, Healthy Nails
- Look strong, smooth and healthy
- Grow easily
- Bend slightly when pressed
How to use:
- Clean and prime nails.
- Treat with one coat of the appropriate Nail Tek strengthening formula as a base coat. Begin at the half moon, stroking toward the end of the nail. Be sure to keep all nail products away from the cuticle and skin as they may cause dryness.
- Color with two coats of your favorite shade of nail polish.
- Apply the appropriate Nail Tek Ridge Filler daily for 7 days to reseal and protect free edges. After one week, remove all polish with a non-acetone remover and begin the five steps again.
Continued therapy to help keep nails strong and beautiful. Use it each day to grow your own natural nails that are not only long and beautiful, but flexible and strong too.
Ingredients: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Talc, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Tosylamide/Epoxy Resin, Triphenyl Phosphate, n-Butyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Hydrated Silica, Formaldehyde, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Diacetone Alcohol, Camphor, Citric Acid, Violet 2 (CI 60725).
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.