Nail Tek - Strengthener - Protection Plus #3Regular price $7.49
Nail Tek Protection Plus III provides extra conditioning for nails that are hard, dry and brittle. This special formulation replenishes the natural moisture content of the nail. Daily application helps to regain the healthy balance necessary to resist stress and prevent breaking. This formulation is ideal for pedicures.
All nails are NOT created equal and different problems require different solutions. The Nail Tek Nail Program was developed to help you grow and keep healthy, strong, natural nails. This highly personalized system is designed to ensure your success. Each strengthener formulation provides effective nail therapy for specific nail conditions so whatever the condition of your nails, there is a formulation right for you.
Nail type: Hard, Brittle Nails
- Lack flexibility and moisture. Do not bend
- Break very easily
- Appear dull and lack luster
- May have superfical ridges and flaking free edges
How to use:
- Begin with the crystal file to shape your nails, square or rounded.
- Use step one to clean and prime nails.
- Treat with one coat of the Nail Tek formulation. Begin at the half moon, stroking toward the end of the nail. Be sure to keep all nail products away from the cuticle and skin as they may cause dryness.
- Color with two coats of your favorite shade of nail polish.
- Protect with two top coats of Nail Tek.
- Apply daily as a top coat over polish. After one week, remove all polish with a non-acetone remover and begin the six steps again.
Ingredients: Ethyl Acetate,Butyl Acetate,Alcohol Denat,Nitrocellulose,Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride CopolymerAcrylates Copolymer Acrylates Copolymer, Triphenyl Phosphate,Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate,Isopropyl Alcohol,Benzophenone-1,Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Dimethicone, Calcium Pantothenate, Violet 2 (CI 60725).
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.