Redken - Acidic Perfecting Leave-In ConditionerRegular price Sale price $12.39
Redken's Acidic Perfecting Leave-In Conditioner for Damaged Hair is for all types of damaged hair looking to strengthen hair, reinforce weakened bonds, and lessen breakage.
- Redken's most concentrated all-in-one formula for strength repair for all types of damaged hair
- Provides ultimate strength repair, intense conditioning and color fade protection
- Repairs strength in damaged hair strands
- Provides heat protection up to 450 degrees
- Tames frizz
- Adds shine
- Reduces hair breakage
- Concentrated bonding care complex reinforces weakened bonds within your hair to improve hair strength and resiliency
- pH-balancing formula has an acidic pH to defend against the negative effects of hair coloring, styling tools, and even water, which has a pH of 7, to balance hair's pH back into a healthy range of 4.5-5.5
- For all hair types and textures
- Fresh citrus and floral fragrance has top notes of orange, bergamot, marine, middle notes of freesia, peach and rose, and bottom notes of cedarwood, sandalwood and amber
- 56% less breakage
- 82% less visible split ends
- 11x smoother hair
- Heat protection up to 450 degrees F
- pH balancing
Hair type: Colored Hair, Damaged Hair, Highlighted Hair, Over-Processed Hair
How to use: Use as a complete system with Acidic Bonding Concentrate Shampoo and Conditioner. Apply a dime-sized amount to clean, damp hair. Increase amount based on hair type. Leave in. Style as usual.
- Citric Acid, an alpha hydroxy acid, which helps reinforce weakened bonds
Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-37, Dimethiconol, Parfum/Fragrance, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Trideceth-5, Steareth-20, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Limonene, Ppg-1 Trideceth-6, Trideceth-10, Sodium Hydroxide, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Sorbitan Oleate, Acetic Acid, Linalool, Citronellol, Citral, Eugenol.